Crocels provides tailored training on managing Internet Trolling, Cyberbullying and Cyberstalking. This involves our experts delivering training sessions to your staff on how to deal with these problems within the context of your workplace. Examples include:
- Dealing with allegations of harassment and stalking
- E-moderating posts, including those which are offensive, threatening, menacing or distressing
- Promoting positive behaviours to increase participation in online communities.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, received training on using its policies to enhance student engagement in online communities.
- International Association for the Development of the Information Society, received an invited speech on the misrepresentation of digital teens as trolls.